How Del Zotto Sells Precast Concrete Forms:
- When our customers are ready to purchase a form, we encourage them to call us first.
- We will do the homework for our customers – We will find out the spec requirements for each city and municipality. After that we will make custom drawings that will fit our customers’ city and municipality requirements.
- We will send the drawings to our customers, so our customers can get those drawings approved by their city or municipality for approval. Once drawing is approved, the process of building the form starts.
- We invite all of our customers to our plant for a visit and to see for themselves how forms are poured and handled.
- We offer training and services for people just starting up in the pre-cast business.
- We offer shop drawings, recommended reinforcing schedules, and selling information.
- We pour and strip all new forms for our customers before we ship them or when our customers pick them up.
- We offer ongoing customer service such as sales help and promotional aids.
- Remember, only Del Zotto has patented designs including features:
- Cover Inner Cores
- Tapered Aluminum Pouring Pans
- Elevated Lid Casting Decks
- Mechanical and Air Stripping
- Vibrator Brackets and Mounting Plates
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Call us for more information 1-866-358-3834. Outstanding service and top quality is the only way Del Zotto does business.
1) Place An Order
Call Us to Order Your Form
2 ) Requirements & Approval
We research and create a form that meets your city or municipalities requirements.
3) Build The Form
Once the form drawing has been approved, we build your custom form.
4) On-Site Training
We offer free training and we encourage all of our customers to visit our plant.
5 ) Test & Strip the new form
We pour and strip all new forms before they are shipped to you.