Del Zotto Pipe Plant
We invite you to come visit our Pipe Production Plant in Ocala, Florida. You can spend as much time as you like looking at and watching this whole system work for us.
We will help you to design a building around the entire set-up. Considerations must be given to the building size and bridge crane width (60’ recommended). Once a plan is in place, we shall submit initial plans to you. Upon your approval, then to your architect or engineer for them to add any foundation construction detail as per your local permitting requirements.
Del Zotto can quote you and provide you with an entire pipe plant set-up, which includes the following:
1. Mixer and Silo, Primary Hopper, Conveyor, Turntable, Press Head, Header Oil Dunk Tank, Conveyor Pouring Chute, Pickup Bar with Air-Assist, Wire Roller Machine, D-Load Machine (3-EB), all Hydraulic Pumps & Tanks, Pallets, Headers, and Pipe Forms. Essentially everything ready to hook-up to your electrical service!
2. Del Zotto shall provide you and your employees with initial training and ongoing technical assistance. We will also be ready, willing and able to supply you with “off-the-shelf” replacement parts.
3. NOTE: The only things we will not be able to provide you with are the building itself, electrical service, air compressors, bridge cranes, hoists, nor any necessary steam or heat curing systems. But we can and will give you good ideas or advice if asked for.
As far as your Pipe Sizes and Profiles, we will help you:
1. Ascertain exactly what you will have to comply with depending upon your State D.O.T. requirements.
2. Determine what pipe sizes to start out with.
3. Determine how many pallets and headers you will need.
4. Achieve accurate mix designs considering your aggregates to cement as per requirements.
We take the learning curve out of the equation for you. All you have to do is pay attention, listen, observe, and learn.